[Aug 07, 2023 till Aug 13, 2023]
“Introducing our Modern Work — M365 Weekly Tech Summary: Stay updated on the latest advancements, trends, and breakthroughs in the tech world — concise, insightful articles delivered straight to your inbox every week! 🚀 #TechSummary #StayInformed”
- W365-AVD GUIDANCE UPDATES REGARDING MICROSOFT 365 APPS AND AMAZON WORKSPACES: From August 1, users with specific licenses might be able to run Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise/business, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Power Automate on their Amazon WorkSpaces. Our understanding is that the licenses that will be eligible under this revised policy might include Microsoft 365 E3/E5/A3/A5 and Microsoft 365 Business Premium.
- WINDOWS 365 AND AZURE VIRTUAL DESKTOP: SALES GUIDANCE UPDATES: With the start of new financial year for Microsoft. In their FY24, Microsoft will be updating their sales guidance for Windows 365 and Azure Virtual Desktop for Microsoft sales partners to ensure that they are able to serve customers with the best possible Microsoft Cloud solution or solutions to meet their needs. This new guidance will be applicable to both Modern Work and Azure sellers.
- WINDOWS 365 SWITCH: Microsoft had recently announced that their Windows 365 Switch is now available in public preview! Now, windows 365 Switch provides the ability to easily move between a Windows 365 Cloud PC and the local desktop using the same familiar keyboard commands, as well as a mouse-click or a swipe gesture. Windows 365 Switch enables a seamless experience from within Windows 11 via the Task view feature.
- FRONTLINE MARKETING MOMENT: Microsoft had published multiple blogs (see updated links below) and assets illustrating Microsoft’s thought leadership in the frontline space, with new momentum stats, product announcements. With this new announcement, it showcases how M365 Frontline drives value and helps reduce costs and overhead, including how next-generation AI is helping Frontline Managers be more productive.
- UPCOMING MODERN WORK FIELD & PARTNER DIGITAL EVENTS: For awareness, we’re sharing a view of upcoming Partner webinars and digital events. To stay up to date on the latest schedule and on-demand webinars, bookmark this page : Microsoft 365 for Partners — Upcoming Digital Events.
Some blogs for your reference:
→ YouTube sizzle video: The future of the frontline is intelligent — YouTube
→ Microsoft Tech Community: 3 Ways Microsoft is Shaping the Future of Frontline — Microsoft Community Hub